OTT C31 Universal Current Meter for discharge measurements
The OTT C31 Universal Current Meter is designed for flow velocity measurements in combination with hand-held wading rods or cable suspended from a bridge or boat. Different accessories like sounding weights (middle pieces), sounding reels (winches), cable ways etc. allow the setup of a complete flow monitoring station. OTT C31 Universal current meters mean thousandfold proven quality, precision and reliability - worldwide for decades.
- Flow velocity
- C31 - the original. Taditional hydrometric current meter with proved quality for use with wading rods, from bridges and at cable-way installations
- 0.025 ... 10 m/s
- ± 2%
- The robust construction and high-quality materials allow operation even under difficult conditions with high accuracy
- Low starting speed
- Reinforced meter spindle
- Cost reduction owing to low maintenance requirements and simple, inexpensive handling
- World wide proven
- Universal application for river flow measurements as rod-mounted current meter or as suspended version
- Use with single-drum winch in combination with a bridge jib/measurement trolley or with double-drum winch cable-way installation.
- Calibration and cyclical control of flow velocity and discharge measuring equipments.
|Measuring range||0.025 ... 10 m/s|
|Current meter||1 pulse/revolution|
|Reed relay contact||lifetime > 1 million contacts switches|
|Operating voltage range||max. 9V DC|
|Magnetic switch||pressure-tight up to 30bar|
|Meter body||stainless steel|
alternative -plastic - Hostaform C , yellow
|Dimensions & weight|
|Size dia. x length||ø35 x 310mm|
|Weight w/o propeller||1.26 kg|