Data logging and telemetryDataloggers are the core of every measurement station and perform key tasks: data collection, processing and storage of data, control of limit values, and transmission of alarm and status messages. We offer dataloggers designed specifically for hydrological applications that are very low power and include a multitude of data transmission options to get data back to the office.
Data loggers for remote data collection & long term monitoring
The versatile OTT netDL 500 and 1000 data loggers were developed specifically for use in hydrology and meteorology stations. In addition to recording data, the loggers are extremely low power and offer flexible data transfer options via the internet and mobile networks, providing a logging and telemetry solution for every project.
- Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-Device, RS-232, Satellite, Cellular, Industrial Communication
- High data availability due to large memory and redundant communication, Multitasking capability for short polling cycles, Communication via TCP/IP, Integrated Web Server, Ultra low power consumption, Design for harsh environments, Industrial communication
- SDI-12, RS-485 (SDI-12), Modbus RTU, analogue-in (voltage and current), Impulse Input, Status Input
Multi-Sensor Input Logger with data transmission via lridium or Cellular
Sutron’s XLink product family offers a cost-effective Wi-Fi enabled datalogger with data transmission via Iridium or Cellular.
- USB-Host, RS-232, Cellular, Data Logger, RS-232 and RS-485, Switchable SDI-12 power, Iridium
- Plug and play modem, custom programming with Python Scripts (XLlink500), up to 32 measurements, log up to 1,000,000 readings, USB flash drive, secure communication (TLS 1.2 ciphers), multiple interfaces and protocols (HTTP,TCP/IP,FTP), and 3 levels of security to configure, perform maintenance or access data
- SDI-12, RS-232, RS-485